BINUS Startup Accelerator Batch 2 is finally open for registration!
BINUS Startup Accelerator is a series of pitching-mentorship program for Binusian active students in pursuing entrepreneurial spirit and experiences to potentially scale the business in the market.
Through an open application process, students who apply BINUS Startup Accelerator will get several advantages:
· Free trainings and enhancement programs for every role.
· If you are in semester 7 or 8, you can transfer the project as an internship program or thesis.
· If you are in semester 7 or 8, you can use this as 3+1 program.
We will pick potential Startups and get them for a 12-week-acceleration program The winning team also will get other prizes:
· Mentorship from startup players,
· Access to office facilities,
· Series of company building activities,
· Go-to-market support,
· And seed funds.
Not only that, at the end of the program, a Demo Day will be held for the startups to meet and pitch in front of the investors.
So how to apply?
If you are:
• Binusian active students.
• Interested and have passion in digital and technology.
• Have product idea related to digital and technology.
• Love to grow and work in startup scene and environment.
Then you can join! But, how?
Link : form.ict.binus.edu/BSA2015
Details about this program can be found here: http://creates.binus.edu/binus-start-up-accelerator/ and https://www.facebook.com/binusstartupaccelerator
or contact email@example.com for further info.
BINUS Startup Accelerator team
Last updated :